Houston Appraisal Company provides a quality Listing Appraisal service for homeowners and local Realtors. You may be asking, “why would I need a listing appraisal?” Here are 5 reasons:
- A Listing Appraisal will ensure accurate measurement of the home’s Gross Living Area as well as contributory building area. According to a recent APEX Sketching seminar in Houston, the most common Realtor lawsuit today is due to an inaccurate representation of a home’s true living area.
- No Comps? No Problem. A Listing Appraisal can help explore the market outside of the “typical” market area and reveal comparable sales that may not have been originally considered. Furthermore, the appraisal will contain a brief explanation of “how and why” these comparables were used.
- A Listing Appraisal can help make sure your listing is accurately priced for the current market and convince seller’s and buyer’s of the property’s market value. Potential buyers and showing Realtors will be very impressed that a professional, full color copy of a recent appraisal has been completed and placed where potential buyers can view the report.
- Since all of our appraisals come with a five year market statistics addendum, a Listing Appraisal can help ease buyers’ fears with written proof of a market’s stability and/or rising values.
- A Listing Appraisal can assist you with valuing unique or complex properties.