Appraisal Services During the Coronavirus Pandemic
We're Committed to Keeping You Safe
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we’re staying up-to-date with the CDC and local updates, and responding in real time to keep you safe.
Services we currently offer:
- Desktop Appraisal – Due to the limited scope of work this as a “RESTRICTED APPRAISAL REPORT” and DOES NOT REQUIRE ENTRY to your home. (call for details)
- Consumer Appraisal – This is an “APPRAISAL REPORT” and MAY NOT REQUIRE ENTRY to your home. (depends on scope of work)
- Non-Lender Appraisal – This is an “APPRAISAL REPORT” for properties that require two or more APPROACHES to value completed on a GP Form. (general purpose)
- Lender Appraisal – This is an “APPRAISAL REPORT” for properties that require two or more APPROACHES to value completed on a 1004 form. (refi or purchase)
What we are doing:
- Appraisers are required to wash their hands regularly. Each Appraiser carries hand sanitizer to be applied before and after each site visit.
- Office members are working from home and the office is closed until May 1st.
- Vehicles are wiped daily with disinfectant wipes as part of our enhanced cleaning and disinfecting schedule.
- Maintaining a six feet distances between staff members and customers with no direct physical contact being permitted.
- Appraisers have been issued protective masks, gloves and shoe covers as an added pre-caution. Due to limited supply of PPE we are asking that customers to inform our staff members the level of protection they are comfortable with.
We need your help for the following:
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you contact us in advance to reschedule your appointment.
- Please secure all pets and make ALL ROOMS & BUILDINGS accessible to the appraiser.
- When the appraiser arrives, please keep a six foot distance between yourself and the appraiser.
- Please save all questions for the end of the site visit so the appraiser can concentrate on the property without interruption.
- If you have supporting documentation please provide a COPY to the appraiser during the site visit or email directly to the appraiser.
We're grateful for your support & cooperation, and we're looking forward to weathering this storm together!
GET A FAST & EASY ONLINE QUOTE NOW
Our Staff Will Contact You ASAP to Discuss the Details and Cost of Your Appraisal Assignment.